Stay Focused

Monday, October 17, 2016


Friday was officially my last day in high school. I can still remember my first day of high school like it was yesterday. I was a shy, chubby-cheeked girl who always kept to herself, until I made friends and became familiar with the environment of course. Since then I have grown and I am still growing into the young woman God wants me to be.

This year is coming to an end soon and that means the time for me to write my final exams is drawing near.
In preparation for my final exams I have been meditating on a lot of scriptures to help me keep calm through this time.

“If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.”  (James 1:5 NIV)


“No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful.  Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.”  (Hebrews 12:11 NIV)

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”  (Philippians 4:13)

“’For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?’  But we have the mind of Christ.”  (First Corinthians 2:16 NIV)

I would like to wish all the matriculants of 2016 the best for their finals. Keep your head high, stay focused and remember that God did not give us a spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind. 















Top : Woolworths
Jeans, Shoes and Necklace : Mr Price
Bangles and Earrings : Gifted



Now that I'm preparing for my exams I will be a bit quiet on the blog and social networks. But I will try my best to keep you all posted.


Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO...


You Might Also Like

0 comments