Spirit Lead Me

Sunday, March 13, 2016

 Ever since the school term began I haven't had an opportunity to set aside some 'me' time, which also means I haven't had a chance to keep up with you, my readers. A lot has been going on with me lately but with Christ strengthening me I have been managing quite well.  

It seems as if the more you grow up the more life has to throw at you and it all depends on what you make out of it. I miss being a little girl and not having to worry about things like matriculating, distinctions, finals, future aspects, degrees and bursaries. I miss eating leaves, playing in mud and not caring about what others think about me. Unfortunately growing up is not a choice, everyone has to go through it eventually. 

 

And with growing up comes decision making, lots and lots of decision making. It somehow feels like I've been thrown into the deep and I'm being overwhelmed by the waves of expectation, doubt and choices. Having said this, the song Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong comes to mind. 


Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now

So I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine


Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior


One thing I'm learning to do is to be still through everything. I am relying only on the spirit to lead me and help me make the right decisions.  


Psalm 37 verse 7 (NLT)
"Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act."




Crop top - Cotton On
Skirt - Truworths
Sneaks - Converse
Cap - Godly Touch
Earrings - Lovisa
Watch - Gifted
Necklace - Gifted 

 Remember God loves you and so do I. 

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments