I Heart Converse

Sunday, January 20, 2013








Denim shirt and turban-Vintage / Jeans and white vest-Mr Price / Bracelets-Handmade :)



 My fashion lovers! It's the third week or so of the year and 2013 is going quite well for me so far, but I can only say this by the amazing grace of God.

Recently I purchased a pair of Chuck Taylor's or Converses as some of us may know them as and I am in love!! I love these shoes because you can literally wear them with anything! With jeans, skirts, dresses, these shoes are a bargain and definitely a keep because they will NEVER get out  of fashion.






 Lace jacket-Legit / Dress-Vintage / Hat-Woolworths / Sunnies and necklace-Gifted 



I got the red ones because red is one of my favorite colours and they do go well with anything.

Don't forget to leave your comments, they are appreciated. And like my Facebook page Tlego. and follow me on Twitter @Ktee-Monate.

Hope you guys have fabulous week.

Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments