For the love of fashion...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I've been very busy with school lately and won't be blogging as much but will try my best at all times!

Ooh for the love of fashion..!! These past few weekends I put a few simple outfits together for church and they turned out really pretty...!! Here are a few...


This is one of my favourites!! Let's go from head to toe...
The hat I got from Woolworths on sale, the sunnies were a gift from a friend :), the bow-tie is my brother's (shhh...don't tell him), the shirt is from Legit, these wonderful pants I got from a chinese store in town and the shoes are from Edgars..!
I don't know what really inspired this look but I a so in love with it!
Don't you just love..??!
 
 
 

 
This an outfit my sister put together with just a few items she ha lying in the cupboard and it turned out into a cute look!
 
The top is from Mr Price and the leather jacket from Meltz.
 
 
The pants are a vintage piece and the leopard print belt is from Mr Price.
 
 
And these gorgeous platform heels are from Rage. Oh what great taste this lady has!! 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments