You are my sunshine...:D

Monday, September 03, 2012


This is my ultimately favourite time of the year when the sun is no longer afraid of showing it’s face and we are getting ready for summer. This means goodbye booties, knitwear and scarves and hello shorties, sunnies and sandals. :)

Spring...what is the first word that comes to mind when thinking about spring. I first think colour, bright and bold colours. Colour is key this spring especially mixing and matching different colours together. From bright yellows to fuchsia pinks, turquoise and many more just don’t be afraid to play around with wha you have and see what you’ll turn out with.



 
 
Mixing vibrant and bold colours together.
 
 
 
 
Pastel colours are also a very big thing now especially mint which is my absolute favourite.
 
 
 

 
 
 
A great way to wear pastel colours are matching them up with basic black, white and beige accesories.
 
 
See how she has put the pink jean and beige sweater together.
 

 
Love this Prada bag!!
 
 
These are a few shades in pastel.
 
 
 
Neon colours are also a great thing to go for this seaason. If you love bright, bold and crazy colours and you're a person that loves to stand out (like me) this is definetly for you!!
 
 
 
 
 


My sister and I are crazy about this shoes!!
 
 

 
Bright...bright...bright!!
 
 
 
A few days ago I put an outfit together celebrating spring.
 I played around with the colours and just threw everything together. Check 'em out.
 
 
 
:D
 
 
 
Bracelets: SaasDiva
Shoes and Bag: Legit
Earrings and Dress: Mr Price
Sunnies: Bondiblue...Edgars
 
 
 
I hope this post has inspired you to go bright and bold this season and to not be afraid of trying new things. I am really excited for this season and I hope you are too!
 
Remember God loves you and so do I !! :)**
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments