Just Me...

Monday, September 17, 2012

Hey my fashion lovers! It's me again, just ME! :)

So the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is happening in New York. This is one of my favourite times of the year. All designers show us what to expect for Spring/Summer in their 2013 collections and some hot new looks. I will be filling you guys in on my favourite looks and designers so keep on the look out for that.

As you may know I have a great passion for fashion and would love to pursue it as a career one day. Who knows, soon I will be working amongst the greatest designers that ever lived and become one of the greatest myself. I am truly looking forward to that!



So this is just one of those outfits I put together, something you might like.

 
 


 
Shoes: Rage
Sunnies: Bondiblue...Edgars


 
Figure Belt: Sister's
Skirt: Mr Price
 
 

 Shirt: Edgars
 
 
Glasses: Brother's
 


 

Fellow fashionistas please spread the word about my fashion blog... send them the link to it and tell them to check it for themselves! www.missk-katly.blogspot.com

Sadly we have come to the end of this post but there will be many more very soon. If you would like to contact me or know more about me follow me on Twitter, @Ktee_Monate or send me an email at kteemakua98@gmail.com. Would absolutely love to hear from you all...oh and don't be afraid to leave as many comments as you would like to.


In this world there is a time for everything and we all know everything happens for a reason. Remember God loves you and so do I....!!! :P



You Might Also Like

0 comments