Vintage for days

Friday, February 01, 2013



If someone would have to ask me what type of style do I like, I think one of my answers would have to be vintage. I love the elegance that it just has and you can never go wrong with it. Most of the trends we are all going crazy about are trends my mother used to wear in her days. So whatever statement material things you have, don't ever get rid of them because they're not the in thing at the moment, you never know maybe they will make a huge come back very soon.



Dress-Vintage / Belt-Mr Price  / Shoes-Woolworths / Earrings-Fashion Express

Fashion lovers! I hope you all have been enjoying your 2013 so far. Can you believe it? One month down and eleven more to go.
Am very sorry for the late post but I have been quite busy with school, so I will be trying my best to keep my fans updated. Or even better, submit to my blog by email so you can be notified every time there is a new post up on the blog. (You'l see on the right of your screen there's a little block where you can fill in you email address.)

 Keep visiting the blog and let all your friends know about it.  Remember to follow me on twitter and bloglovin and to like my facebook page.

Remember God loves you and so do I.
TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments