Modern Vintage

Wednesday, December 14, 2016


It is that time of the year again where things get heated up, it's SUMMER! And it seems like it is getting hotter by the day but thank God for the rain that we have been receiving in Durban lately. Summer is my favourite season of them all as you get to let lose and be cool when it comes to dressing up.  






I am not a fan of showing a lot of my skin especially my shoulders but I decided to try something out of my comfort zone.

This outfit that I am wearing is completely vintage except for the accessories. I happened to find the trousers at a thrift store and I have been longing to put an outfit together on the blog. Even though the material of the trousers is quite thick they fit well and feel comfortable. 


I paired the trousers with a simple camisole and matching nude heels to add some height to the look.

Camisole - Mr Price
Trousers - Vintage
Belt - My brother's
Shoes - Edgars
Watch and Earrings - Gifted 




I enjoyed putting this look together and I am happy with how it turned out. I also enjoyed making my face up and you should be expecting a makeup tutorial pretty soon.








But until then remember that God loves you and so do I. 

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

1 comments