Not My Way, But Your Way.

Monday, November 13, 2017



"We humans keep brainstorming options and plans, but God ’s purpose prevails." Proverbs 19:21 MSG

I open my blog post with this scripture because it's exactly what my year has been like.

We all had objectives that we wanted to achieve during the year but for some of us not everything went as planned. I had planned to be more consistent with my blog, to be more social and outgoing on social media but that worked out pretty differently hence this being my second post of the year. But the scripture does say that God's purpose prevails and indeed it does. Instead of things going my way this year God pulled me away from a few things as a way for me to get closer to Him. I have encountered challenges that have slowed me down, caused me to slip but that's where God's grace came in.

"So we’re not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, NOT A DAY GOES BY WITHOUT HIS UNFOLDING GRACE. These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There’s far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can’t see now will last forever."
2 Corinthians 4:16‭-‬18 MSG

 I'm actually glad that things didn't necessarily go the way I had planned this year because I learnt that I literally cannot do anything without Christ as the pillar of my life. I've also learnt and am still learning a lot about myself seeing that I am growing into the young woman God wants me to be.

What goals have you set and achieved/not achieved this year?

Thank you so much for reading my post. Please don't hesitate to comment and to follow me on all social media platforms.

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments