How to Wear a Leather Jacket

Tuesday, July 03, 2018

One of my favorite all time pieces of clothing is the classic leather jacket. This is a versatile item of clothing that you can wear anyhow, anywhere, anytime. With us being in the middle of winter I thought it would be a good idea to show you guys how I wear my leather jacket.

I purchased this baby of mine from H&M from the kid's section, unbelievable right? I fell in love with it at first sight and I had to grab it. 

Look 1 

The one thing that I love about winter is that it gives us the ability to play around with layers. With this outfit I paired a simple pair of jeans with a classic white shirt and layered on a vest along with my leather jacket. I matched the outfit with my favorite pair of sneakers and a simple cap. 






Leather jacket - H&M, Printed vest - Gifted, White shirt - Mr P, Jeans - H&M, Shoes - Sportscene, Cap - The Fix


By the way, how fly does the lady behind me look? Lol.

Look 2 

On this day I was off to church so I decided to dress the jacket up a little by pairing it with a pencil skirt and a classic white shirt. I was really cold so I added a pair of thick stockings and a matching beret as well as my leather booties to top the look off. 







 Leather jacket - H&M, White shirt - Mr P, Skirt - H&M, Stockings - Gifted, Beret - Capital Fashion, Shoes - Gifted, Sunglasses - Cotton On






And these are some of the ways that I happen to wear my leather jacket. How do you guys play around with layers during the winter season? 

Do comment down below and follow me @tlegoo on all my social media platforms, I absolutely love hearing from you guys. 

Remember that God loves you and so do I. 

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hey babe, now we can look stylish like you ,please share more tips😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it!!!!❤❤❤❤ keep 'em coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so professional yet cool at the same time 😍😍😍tots love your style...You should be my personal stylist hah🤔😉😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stylish and beautiful ✨✨ keep going

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Didn't know u can match stockings and hat, just copied

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like wearing such a jacket with other all black pieces to look edgy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work sis. I love your taste to fashion simply and classic i look forward to more looks

    ReplyDelete