Local Talent

Monday, January 07, 2013

I have had a passion for fashion almost all my life and it makes me so happy to see local designers doing their thing. Before even thinking of supporting international designers why don't you take a look at some of your local talents. I was recently introduced to Katrina Chunga, a designer from Polokwane. She has a phenomenal style that is actually indescribable.






I love how she works with african prints and textures and pairs them with simple items. She is an inspiration to me and I'm sure to other youngsters too. Her  unique clothing line is called Ri.Ch and has made me fall in love with her style.








Like her page on facebook, Ri.ch creative factory and follow her on twitter, @richfactory, for more of this amazing talent.

www.richcreativefactory.tumblr.com - her fashion blog.

Truly one of my favorite local fashion designers. 

Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments