Thank You 2016

Thursday, December 29, 2016



This year was one of the busiest and most important years of my life. I finally turned 18 and joined the legal eagle club, i also finished my high school career and matriculated. In between all of that many exciting things have happened. I had the experience of dressing up and feeling like a princess at my matric dance which I thoroughly enjoyed.  My sister got married and I was priveleged to be her maid of honor. With all that pressure on my shoulders I was able to study hard and write my final exams well.

It was a challenging year in different aspects of my life but I keep saying that if it wasn't for God's grace I would not be where I am today. I am very excited about the new year ahead of me as it will be my first year out of high school, in varsity and away from home. Scary huh? But I am looking forward to it.

As we close of this year let's be grateful for the good and bad that has happened and thank God for bringing us this far. Thank you 2016 for the challenges, the laughter, the tears and the change. 2017, the year of fabulous outpourings from heaven, come at me.


Jacket - Mom's
Top - Sportscene
Jeans - Mr Price 

Remember that God loves you and so do I. 
TLegO...

You Might Also Like

3 comments