My 2015

Sunday, December 27, 2015

So 2015 is coming to an end and I have been reflecting on the type of year I had.  This year was similar to being on a roller coaster ride for the first time. I went through this year without resolutions or goals (as I prefer to say), which explains why it was quite a bumpy ride. I didn't know what to expect. I just went with the flow, I just winged it.



The good that happened in 2015 is that my school year went quite well. I received honors in Academics and achieved great results that I'm proud of, so matric 2016 here I come. I was also blessed with the opportunity to be a prefect at Amanzimtoti High School.


Swimsuit - Truworths
Flower crown - Cotton On 

During this year I developed close friendships with wonderful people who  helped me learn and discover a few things about them and myself and I thank God for them.


My church, Higher Life Church International is also growing and we hosted our first conference this December and by the grace of God everything went well.



I am still going through the process of becoming the God Girl that God wants me to be. And it has been a difficult process during the year of 2015. My relationship with Christ was a bit shaky throughout this year as I didn't make it my number 1 priority the way I'm supposed to. I always felt incomplete,  like something was missing,  a sense of emptiness. I used to always feel guilty or condemned for not reading my bible enough or not spending enough quiet time with God. But lately I realised that regardless of what I do or don't do He still thinks about me and loves me unconditionally because of His beautiful grace.



"No matter what I've done
No matter where I've been
No matter how I fall
You pick me up again
You have removed my shame
You take me as I am
You call me justified
Now I am covered by your grace"

Covered by Israel and New Breed


I can say that throughout 2015 I have been showered with the grace of God in every area of my life and that is why I am still standing.




With 2016 approaching I will take with me the lessons I have learnt throughout 2015 and I will definitely write up goals that will help guide me throughout the following year.

In 2016, my best is yet to come.



Remember God loves you and so do I. 

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments