Throne x Godly Touch

Tuesday, June 09, 2015




Christ, family, church, school, grade 11, exams, food, studying, notes, Oreos, formulas, future choices, love, coffee, decisions, desires, dreams. ''Aich, too much to deal with.''

Don't we all feel overworked and overwhelmed by life at some point? Well I guess I'm just growing up. John 15 verses 4 and 5 say that we cannot be fruitful and progressive unless we remain in Christ and apart from Him we can do nothing. Trying to handle everything that life throws at you with your own might ain't that easy, trust. I've learnt that involving Christ in all that you do will cause you to be fruitful, happy AND at peace.



''None of ya'll can be me''

SOOO LAAARRK I have some really exciting news to share with you all.  My younger brother, who is like only 13, has dropped a track called ''Throne'' and it is off the CHAAIIINN!! I am such a proud big sister. ( #number1fan ) At such a young age he's already hustling and pursuing his dreams. Big ups to you lil' bro and keep up the good work. We are all proud of you and looking forward to the upcoming hit singles and albums. ''Usike walahla e di jampile.''

''I'm truly a trendsetter. They can't handle me.''

To download the track ''Throne'' click here and you can also follow him on Instagram here


  
 My brother
Shirt - Woolworths
Jeans - Markhams
Shoes - Nike

Mee
Shirt - Truworths
Jeans - Lee Cooper
Shoes - Mr Price 
Watch - Gifted
Bracelet - Thrift Market 
Headband - Cotton On 


''You tryin'to look up to me coz ya'll really can't believe what you heard'' - Godly Touch

Remember God loves you and so do I. 

TLegO...




You Might Also Like

0 comments