Spring Time

Friday, September 06, 2013


It's Spring Time !! Meaning it's time to drop the coats, scarves and gloves and bring on the sunglasses and shorts. The season to experiment and play around with colour has come and to have fun. Everything is blossoming and brightening up and new trends are coming our way.
 
 
I wore this outfit on Spring day and how convenient was the weather?
 
I am excited to try some of the new trends that I like this season and I will be keeping you updated about what's hip and happening this season.

 
Dress- Mr Price / Jacket- Legit / Wedges- Gifted from Kuala Lumpur / Sunglasses and Earrings- Gifted
 
 
"Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows"
 
Remember God loves you and so do I.
 
TLegO...

We Blog For Love

You Might Also Like

0 comments