I Am 2 Years Old

Friday, August 15, 2014

 




It is so unbelievable that it has already been 2 years. I can remember the day when I was still struggling with finding the perfect name for my blog and looking for a pretty template. And now I can finally say I have been blogging for over a year now.


Jacket- Cotton On
Dress- Mr Price
Shirt- Fashion Express
Stockings- Edgars
Shoes- Mr Price












My blog is my baby and it means everything to me. Over the past 2 years it has grown and so has the author, myself. I am proud to say that I have developed new skills and learned quite a few new things
 


 
 
 
I got to meet other phenomenal bloggers like Sandy Nene and Brett Robson over the years and I have truly been inspired by them.
 
 
At the Blogger Workshop in Durban.
 

 

excuse the bad quality

At Topshop in Gateway.
 
 
 
 
 
I would like to thank all of my amazing readers. You guys are the ones that are always keeping me going and I appreciate all the support I get from you. Stay awesome and here's to another two years and many more to come.

Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments