Woman Of Focus

Monday, July 21, 2014



So school holidays are over and I am back to being "a woman of focus". Enough of the lazy days and the late nights. Enough of the junk food and laid back attitude, now we really get down to business.

 




I have awesome news to share with you all. I recently entered a pageant hosted by The Durban Youth Council called Mr and Miss Durban Youth. And by the grace of God I am one of the 16 finalists. Mr and Miss Durban Youth isn't a full on beauty pageant but a stepping stone for The Durban Youth Council to find capable ambassadors for their organization.


For the past two weeks I have been working with the other finalists rehearsing sequences and routines for the big night. The event will be held  on the 6th of October. Tickets will be on sale soon soon, so do let me know if you are in need of any at kteemakua98@gmail.com 



I am super excited for this event and would appreciate all the support I can get.





Remember God loves you and so do I. 

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments