Mr and Miss Durban Youth : A fun filled experience

Friday, October 10, 2014



I posted a while ago that I had entered the Mr and Miss Durban Youth pageant and that I was one of the 16 finalists. The pageant was held at the Durban City Hall on the 6th of October and the theme was "A Night Circus Experience"


The night consisted of different performances including a dance routine done by the models. 














Thank you to Cinderella's for making all the ladies look like princesses.





I truly had a great experience and I would say I am very proud of myself for taking part in the pageant, (something I would have never thought of doing) I am also proud of my fellow contestants, we have all grown during this journey and I thank God for letting me come across great people like you.

Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO... 





You Might Also Like

0 comments