Come at me, I'm ready for you.

Thursday, November 20, 2014










Finally my summer begins!! I wrote my last exam yesterday and have been chilling ever since. I am now done with grade 10. #yippy 

Remember last year, this time I was super excited and super stoked for summer? Well this year I'm even more keen for it. (my Pinterest boards will show you how excited I am.) This summer I want to challenge myself and you to be rather daring and colourful. You see when it comes to putting an outfit together I always go the monochrome way but now I am challenging myself to add some colour into my life and you should too. 


















T-shirt- can be ordered at info@pushiwwatson.com
Skirt- LEGiT
Heels- Edgars
Sandals- LEGiT
Bracelets- Sass Diva now known as Zuri
Watch- gifted :) 
Sunglasses- don't really know hey
Earrings- gifted :) 



Come at me summer, I'm ready for you. It's going to be a good one and I hope you make the most of it. 

Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO...

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments