Summer is upon us!!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Summer is upon us

"Exams are finally over!!", shouted Tlego while jumping on her bed. I have tried my best and now it's time to relax (holiday mode) and let God do the rest.

Speaking about holidays, I am OVER EXCITED about this summer! (It's a first for me to be this crazy about summer.) So to share my excitement with you I decided to put a few sets together on Polyvore, hope you like 'em. 
 
 
 
Untitled #4
These are a few essential items one is going to need this season and I have to go  shopping for some new lipstick, really digging the bright red colour like this one.




Untitled #5 
We all know that during this time of the year it's all about the festivities, family gathering and most importantly the food!! And these are a few of my favourite foods.
 
I'm sure you guys are excited as I am for the summer, right now I'm getting myself #SUMMERREADY!

Let me know what you guys are gonna be up to these holidays. 

Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments