Happy Birthday

Thursday, October 24, 2013

24 October, this day has been long awaited and it has finally arrived. It is a great blessing for me to have the privilege to share a birthday with my mother, my mentor, my best friend and my pillar of strength. 

Thank you to everybody that wished us a happy birthday, we really enjoyed our day to the fullest. Glory be to God for giving us another year to experience and for bringing us through all that we have experienced. 

It's amazing how you consume so much sugar on your birthday, it's unbelievable!! All the cakes and chocolates I have been stuffing my face with, although they are very delicious but the mission it will be to work them off, #StraightUp. Thanks anyway for treats guys, indeed this day only comes once a year. And to my crazy friends that spread and smeared icing sugar all over my face, love you guys. xx

I really enjoyed my day and am grateful for all the love and joy I received. Countdown for the next one has begun, one year to go!!

Remember God love you and so do I.

TLegO... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments