Dear To Me.

Friday, October 11, 2013

 
Dress and Lace jacket- Legit / Stockings and Shoes- Edgars / Earrings- Milady's / Sunglasses- Gifted
 
 
 
"Sometimes what you are looking for comes when you are not looking." This is very true, as we're always caught up in the many things of life. When the world just throws everything it can in your face and you're stressing about how you're going to get through it all. I have truly experienced this and I'm sure you also have.  
 
 
One thing I have learnt and am still living by is to just leave it all to God. He knows how to bring you through it without hurting you and while teaching you a life lesson that will stay with you forever. Whether it being tough decisions you have to make or things are not going the way you would like them to, ask God to see you through for He knows the plans that he has for you. And they are not plans to hurt or harm you but plans to prosper you and to give you a hope and a future.
(Jeremiah 29v11) A verse that is dear to me.

 
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 
Remember God loves you and so do I.
 
TLegO...
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments