December, you beaut.

Monday, December 02, 2013

Somebody, anybody, everybody...SCREAM!! 
Everybody is excited as I am about this time of year and hey, I don't blame them. It seems like it was just yesterday when my friends and I were counting the days until December and decorating each others homework diaries. Oh the joys!


 Now we all know that the holiday season is about festivities, shopping, family gatherings and making memories. Whatever you may be doing this festive season do stay safe and cherish every moment of it. And don't do anything that you will regret.






 Jacket- Cotton On / Shirt- Wing Girl / Vest- Mr Price / Necklace- Gifted / Jeans- Lee Cooper / Shoes and Belt- Vintage

Appreciate all the support you guys have been giving me by staying tuned to the blog. Love from my heart to yours.

Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO...





You Might Also Like

0 comments