Summer Warmth

Sunday, December 22, 2013



Recently I put together a summer bucket list and I got a chance to tick one of the things off and it was number 12, "Do a good deed". We all know how this time of the year is a time of receiving but it is also a time of giving, Acts 20v35. Our church and a non-profit organization called A.C.T.S came together and organized gifts for the children in H.L.C.I. Seeing the children smile really brought warmth unto my heart.

 Speaking about warmth, the sun came out to play today in Durban and with the hectic heat we're experiencing (I say due to global warming) it's important to take care of your skin by wearing hats, sunnies and lots and lots of sunscreen. 


Shirt and vest- Mr Price / Shorts and shoes- LEGiT / Bag- Mr Price / Sunnies- Jay Jays


So whenever you're going out don't forget your number one summer essentials, sunhat/cap, sunglasses and most importantly sunscreen. 
Thank you for all your support and love. Sweet kisses from me to you.

Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments