TLegO's Summer Bucket List

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Well now that it's summer we need to find a way to enjoy it right? But I'm starting to doubt this summer feeling with the on and off weather here in Durban. With it being a month until my summer holidays are over, I made a summer bucket list, to keep me exhilarated.  


  1. Do something crazy this summer, something I would never do.
  2. Jump into the pool with my clothes on.
  3. Star gaze.
  4. Make a dance video and post it on YouTube.
  5. Watch the sun rise and set from the beach.
  6. Dance in the rain.
  7. Say yes to everything for a whole day.
  8. Have a picnic.
  9. Have a water balloon fight.
  10. Bake a proper red velvet cake or cupcakes.
  11. Visit a wildlife park.
  12. Do a good deed.
  13. Try a different kind of food.
  14. Go barefoot for a whole day.
  15. Stay awake for 24 hours.
Those are just a few things I'll be getting up to this summer but more will be coming up.
I hope you have been enjoying this festive season. Let me know what you guys have been up to.
 
Remember God loves you and so do I.
 
TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments