Love Laughing

Sunday, April 27, 2014




LOL, LMAO, ROTFL, ROTFLMAO!!! Laughter is the best medicine they say and no lie I believe them. And not only is it the best medicine but the bible says that the joy of The Lord is our strength. So every time we have joy within us we will be strengthened in whatever we are going through. 

Those of you who know me know that I love to laugh, I actually live to laugh. I always appreciate people who make me laugh and who make me smile because they make me feel lighter and better. I also feel good about myself when I bring a smile to somebody else's face, hoping that I made their day a bit better.






 Shirt- LEGiT
Trousers- Edgars
Jacket- somewhere in Cape Town 
Shoes- Mr Price




"I choose to be dancing, 
I choose to be singing, 
I choose to be loving, 
Every moment I'm living,
I don't mind the crying
For life can be trying
But when it's all said and done,
I choose to be dancing." 
_Choose to be Dancing by Donnie McClurkin 



Hope you guys are having a wonderful week, I know I am coz we've been given a whole week off of school. #whatsyoflavour 

Remember God loves you and so do I. 

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments