2015, A Better Me

Saturday, January 03, 2015



It's 2015 !!! Many of us have this whole "new year, new me" thing instilled Iin our minds.  I kind of disagree with that concept because if I really wanted to change some things about my life I would have done it in September '14 and not only wait for 2015.

I guess this year I'm just going to better myself not change myself. Yeah I actually like that. I'm going to become a better me not a different me.









Crop top- Vintage 
Shorts- Vintage and I bleached them myself, DIY yo'
Denim shirt- Truworths Man
Socks- Edgars
Shoes- Nike

I'm also going to try to live more in the moment and to enjoy all that life has to offer me. I'm looking forward to all the new people that I am going to meet and the new friends I will make. 
And most of all I am looking forward to spending this year with the people I love.

Thank you to all of my readers for making my 2014 a memorable one. 2015 is a year of greatness and progress. Happy New Year yo', let's make it a good and worthwhile one.


Remember God loves you and so do I.

TLegO...

You Might Also Like

0 comments