Red Maroon Wine

Tuesday, May 27, 2014



So winter is among us and this is where all the dressing up begins, literally with all the layering and stuff.  And one thing I really can't get over this season is maroon (the colour of my blazer) I literally want to get everything in this colour.

 

 It's richness brings a vibe to any outfit being an essential item or an accessory.


T-shirt- Cotton On
Trousers- Edgars
Jacket- Cotton On
Shoes- Vintage I would say lol 



So this past weekend auditions for SA's Got Talent were being held in Durban. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I auditioned along with my little brother. We both had our own acts and it was quite fun.


Check, I even got the little brother into the maroon craze. 



While waiting in the queue I got to meet a lot of people and to make a few friends.
I'm glad we went along with it, as nervous as we were. It truly was an experience and a half.
The best is yet to come. 



P.S- I won't be updating and posting as much on the blog due to exam season but do stay tuned on my Facebook page and follow me on Instagram. 

Remember God loves you and so do I. 

TLegO...





You Might Also Like

0 comments