A Sunny Winter Day

Sunday, July 21, 2013




 
One reason I love Durban is because of it's weather. The sun will shine brightly on any winter morning, but this year it seems to be little chillier than before.  


I recently purchased this floral jacket not knowing what I was going to pair it with until I saw another blogger wearing it in a similar way. Check out more of her outfit posts here



I will always say you can never go wrong with a classic white shirt.
 
I hope you've been enjoying your winter so far and that you're enjoying the fashion this season has in store for you. And make sure you invest in statement items that will last you a life time.
 
Happy shopping and winter vibes loves.
 
 
 
 
And don't forget to leave a comment or contact me. I would love to hear from you guys.
 
Remember God loves you and so do I.
 
TLegO...
We Blog For Love

You Might Also Like

0 comments