Happy 2017!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017




Happy 2017!

I know this is a delayed post but like it's better late than never. The reason for the delay (which I sincerely apologise about) is because I have been taking part in a fast along with the church past month. And during that time I was able to dedicate my year to God and to prepare myself for the success that is ahead of me.

I also did something 'brave' as some have described it to be and that is to finally BIG chop my hair. Yes I cut my hair, for no reason in particular but it was something that I have always wanted to do but have never gotten myself to do. I am proud of myself for doing it though and it didn't turn out so bad. Like they say 'you'll never know until you try' and that goes to everyone who has always wanted to do something that is quite daunting and risky. I believe that you haven't experienced life at its best until you take the limits off of it. Believe in yourself and just do it. Don't let this year be a waste but use the time that God has given you to work towards the life you have always dreamt of living.

The only way to grow,  change and to achieve is if I am willing to pull my sleeves up and grind. 2017 is my year to flourish and it is my time to receive fabulous outpourings from Heaven.

Remember that God loves you and so do I.
TLegO...



Dress - Cotton On
Bracelet and Earrings - Gifted


You Might Also Like

0 comments